Flexible 0% Interest Payment Options Available
A flexible payment option allows you to choose a plan suitable for you to purchase a product and pay for it over time. It's similar to a credit card but is on-the-spot financing. We offer two of the biggest providers: KLARNA and CLEARPAY allowing you to spread the cost over a certain amount of time with 0% interest rates.
Klarna is the smooth and safe way to get what you love today and pay over time.
So, how does Klarna work?
Klarna partners with retailers all over the world, so that you can shop directly from their sites. Don't spot us at the checkout? No worries. You can use our app to enjoy flexible payment options everywhere and anywhere online.
Pay later with Klarna
Millions of savvy shoppers have already chosen Klarna when shopping at their favourite retailers. Try before you buy and pay in full up to 30 days later, or split the cost into 3 interest-free monthly installments.
Pay in 3 installments
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free installments. The first payment is made at the point of purchase, with remaining installments scheduled automatically every 30 days. See their Terms & Conditions here.
Pay in 30 days
Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. See their Terms & Conditions here.
Who can Qualify for Klarna Finance?
To apply for one of our credit options you must meet the following criteria:
- 18+ Years of Age, T&C's apply, Credit subject to status
- A UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history
- Be in full-time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full-time employment
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- The goods must be delivered to your home address (submitted on your application)
So, how does Clearpay work?
Simply shop with one of your favorite stores and choose Clearpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time customers will need to create a Clearpay account (with instant approval decision) and returning customers will simply log in to make their purchase.
For online orders, the goods will be shipped to you by the retailer after checkout. At any time, you can log in to your Clearpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, we will automatically take the money from your debit or credit card on your payment due dates.
Pay later with Clearpay
Clearpay allows you to shop now and pay later, always interest-free. With Clearpay, your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks. With the first payment taken at the time of the order and the remaining at the set dates scheduled.
Finance made simple
- Get the app to sign up.
- No long applications.
- Have your email, phone number, address, DOB and debit/credit card handy.
- Pay over six weeks.
- Choose Clearpay at checkout and pay in 4 interest-free installments - make your first payment today and the rest over 6 weeks.
- No fees when you pay on time.
- We’ll send you reminders and cap late payments to help you get back on track.
- Who can Qualify for Clearpay Finance?
Please use Clearpay responsibly. Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit so you can pay for your purchase over 4 installments, due every 2 weeks.
- You must be 18+ and a permanent UK resident (excl Channel Islands).
- T&C's and other eligibility criteria apply.
Ensure you can make repayments on time. Clearpay charges a £6 late fee for each late installment and a further £6 if it’s still unpaid 7 days later. Late fees are capped at £6 for orders under £24 and the lower of £36 or 25% of the order value for orders over £24. Missed payments may affect your ability to use Clearpay in the future and they may pass unpaid debt to a debt collection agency. See their Terms & Conditions here.